Our experienced attorneys provide a full range of transactional and advisory services for clients that include domestic and multinational corporations.
The office has a strong reputation for quality of advice in various corporate matters.
We advise on strategic management matters, corporate finance, venture capital; buying, selling, dividing and combining different companies and joint ventures.
We have advised clients at all stages of a particular business project from planning and implementation to completion. We produce detailed due diligence reports; relevant regulation analysis; evaluate financial, tax, commercial and compliance risk issues.
Our general corporate experience:
- Corporate Restructuring – We have advised clients on all aspects of corporate restructurings, including consolidations, mergers and group reorganizations, involving capital increase or reductions, business transfers, financial consolidation and all related issues.
- Due diligence – We assist and advise with legal, financial and tax due diligence investigation of target companies, with respect to the clients’ needs and also point out relevant and potential risks and issues, and suggest problem resolution.
- Agreements – Our office has significant experience in structuring, drafting and negotiating all agreements necessary for completion of strategic decisions and projects.
- Post-transaction support – Our team, together with our permanent advisors and experts can provide detailed reports on tax benefits and implications, trading structures, employee transfers and reductions, corporate compliance, capital increase or decrease implications and further.
- Company Litigation - We regularly represent clients in company related litigation and dispute resolution. We have successfully resolved disputes relating to various complex aspects of a company business.