Tomanovic Law Office is a legal practice firm based in Serbia (Belgrade) established under Serbian law, with its registered office at Serdar Jola 21, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia. Tomanovic Law Office is also used to refer to independent members of the firm (associate and cooperating advocates and attorneys) with whom the firm has ongoing cooperation and/or partnership in the provision of legal services. A reference to members of the firm or attorneys working with the firm is used to refer to those independent practitioners. A reference to such a position does no imply employment, agency, representation, or any other similar relationship with the firm and advocates practising from the law office are self-employed individuals. The firm has no collective legal identity in this respect. Tomanovic Law Office and the logo is the trademark of Advokat Zdenko V. Tomanovic.
The purpose of www.tomanovic.rs website (“website” or “site”) is to provide general information about Tomanovic Law Office (“us”, “the firm”, “our firm”, etc) to clients, potential clients, to law students and other individuals considering a career at our firm, and to others interested in learning about the firm and the services that the firm provides.
The firm notes that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
This site is not intended to provide and should not be construed as legal advice for any purpose, it contains no actionable advice nor any kind of advice.
No creation of attorney-client relationship with the firm or any attorney exists nor is created as a result of presentation of information on the site, or receipt of such information, or the sending of electronic communication or requests/inquiries through the site.
The reader/recipient of information from the site should not rely nor take any action based on the information available on the site as information provided on this site may not be the most current information with respect to legal matters or legal developments. Please seek legal advice from a competent attorney in your jurisdiction.
Tomanovic Law Office expressly disclaims all liability based on any information contained on this site.
No representations are made regarding the security of electronic communication on the website, and no such communication shall be treated as confidential.
Tomanovic Law Office is not responsible for and does not endorse any third-party content that may be accessed or available through the website.
The content of the www.tomanovic.rs is protected by copyright and designed for private use only. It is prohibited to utilize the content of this website in a manner that infringes copyright laws without the prior consent of the owner. All rights are reserved.
Tomanovic Law Office acts in compliance with the Serbian Personal Data Protection Act.
The use of the site generally does not require disclosure of personal data.
The firm may monitor the use of this site and record the IP addresses of users of this site. This information is collected by the firm or its representatives for internal purposes only and will not be disclosed except as required by law.
For the purposes of our business and provision of legal services, we may collect information from you. The overwhelming information we collect is business information, but some of it may also include personal information, which the firm receives from you directly or from others as a result of your relationship with our firm or members of our firm or our clients.
The site may use Google Analytics, a tool which tracks and reports on the usage of the website in order to improve it. Google Analytics executes this role by placing ‘cookies’ on the user’s device. The information that Google Analytics collects, such as the number of visitors to the site, the pages visited and the length of time spent on the site, is anonymous.
GDPR / Privacy Notice concerning our business:
The firm may collect personal information in the course of its business (including the business acceptance process), through the use of our website and other electronic tools (including email communication), when a person contacts or requests information from us, when we are engaged for the provision of legal services or as a result of a person’s relationship with one or more of our staff and clients, or from public sources for the purposes of updating the information we already hold, or when otherwise provided to us.
We may refuse instructions and to act in the matter where the person fails to provide us the requisite information or data in cases where we are required: by law to collect certain data or information; under the terms of an engagement letter or contract to collect such data or information; to collect such data and information in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with a person.
The personal information that we may process includes:
- Basic and contact information (name, company a person works for, title, position, address, email, postal, phone numbers);
- Information on payments made to and by the firm;
- technical information (related to information from requests on the website, and/or materials and communications sent electronically by the firm);
- information a person provides to us for the purposes of attending meetings and events;
- KYC information provided by a client or collected as part of our business acceptance processes;
- personal information provided to us by or on behalf of our clients or generated by us in the course or providing services to them, which may include special categories of data;
- any other information which any person may provide to us.
Your personal information is used by the firm:
- For us to provide and improve legal services to our clients;
- for our legitimate business purposes, such as ensuring information technology security or to provide full information concerning our services;
- in our compliance with laws and regulations (such as KYC requirements);
- for the purposes of establishing, initiating, defending, enforcing, challenging, appealing legal claims;
- for the purposes of recruitment/hiring. The firm uses personal information on the following basis: to perform an agreement or to take steps prior to entering into an agreement/engagement letter; to comply with legal and regulatory obligations; for legitimate interest (such as for ensuring network and IT security, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or proceedings, or for the provision of information about our services); on the basis of consent of the individual.
The firm uses personal information on the following basis:
- to perform an agreement or to take steps prior to entering into an agreement/engagement letter;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- for legitimate interest (such as for ensuring network and IT security, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or proceedings, or for the provision of information about our services);
Personal data submitted on the site – for example in relation to recruitment, will be used for the purposes apparent from the relevant part of the site and for other consented purposes.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations and as applicable in the relevant jurisdiction, you may have a number of rights pertaining to your personal data including the right to request information about your personal data recorded and stored by us and have the right to correct and delete such data at any time, as well as to revoke your approval to collect and use your personal data. In any such case, please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Data Privacy Request” as a subject.
©1994-2023 Tomanovic Law Office. All rights reserved. The reproduction or retransmission of the content of this website is prohibited without prior written consent of Tomanovic Law Office.